Blog is updated every Monday.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

What is Insanity?

There are moments when you think you're either genius, or very insane. Lately, that has been the story of my life. My mind has been opened to things that I would have never thought possible, and I can't help but wonder if I've finally cracked.

What is genius, really? Where is the line between brilliance and insanity? Is there a line? Or is "insanity" just the label we give people that think different than we do? How we know that the people we call insane aren't  truly the sane ones, and the rest of us are crazy?

I suppose that true insanity is reached when a person's perception is warped until they can no longer see reality, but is what we assume to be reality really as solid as we think? What if what goes on in our heads is just as real? Would we treat the world differently? 


No comments:

Post a Comment