Blog is updated every Monday.

Friday, October 2, 2015

Character Interview: Mr. Smith

In Tommi's Wings, the first person we meet is Samantha's employer, an older man by the name of Eric Smith.

Now, we all think we know him: he's loud, he's grumpy, and he has little patience to speak of, but I propose that there is much more under the surface.

Come and meet your audience, Mr.Smith! (Oh man, I hope this interview doesn't crash and burn like the last two...)

Smith: Eh? Where am I? I wanted to dream about my shop!

Me: You're a lucid dreamer, then?

Smith: Wha--? Who are you? You're not going to try to throw those nasty cheese cakes at me again, are you?!

Me: I never threw cheese cake at you. Seriously, all I want to do is talk.

Smith: Feh! I don't have time for that! I only get thirty minutes to poke around this dream-whatsit, and you're not a real person. Good-bey! *Goes for door, but finds it locked. Turns around and glares at me*

Me: Mr. Smith, please calm down. I am an intelligent being, and all I want is a moment of your time. (I hope he doesn't throttle me)

Smith: *Wrinkles nose* Intelligent being?! Everybody knows dreams are only things that take place in your own imagination. I own you! Now let me out!

Me: Excuse me?!! You do not own me! You are being extremely rude, and I'm not going to stand for it!

Smith: Open the door.

Me: Uh, no.

Smith: *Gun seems to come out of nowhere, and a bullet hits me before I can react (doesn't hurt the same way  real one would)*

Me: *Doubles over* Oof! *Glares at Smith* So that's how you want to play. *Flies at him feet-first and catches him in the chest*

For time reasons, I am not going to script out the rest of our *ahem* exchange, but after scuffling a while, I forget what we where fighting over and "kick him out of my dreamroom" for rudeness.

I'm sorry, but I'm not doing any more of these for a while, unless you'd like to hear from milder characters.

For the love of Pete, I took a bullet to the stomach for this post. I had better get some followers for my efforts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment