Monday, October 10, 2016

Blockland Creations: Family House

Blockland is a game that allows you to create Lego-like projects while playing from first person. This is one of my favorite games, and because I'm not feeling particularly inspired, I decided to use my in-game creations as a blog topic.

To start, I'd like to show you my first really successful house. It is brightly-colored, and I paid a lot of attention to interior details. It's not livable by any stretch of the imagination, not even for a Blockhead, but I love the look and feel of this building.
The exterior. Isn't it cute?

The first floor has a dinning room.

The upstairs bedroom, complete with video games!

This house has a garden, a dinning room table, and even a television with video game controllers. Over all, I'm happy with this.

If you want to meet up with me on Blockland, comment below and I'll arrange to host a server. 

Tip: If you want to buy Blockland, they sometimes put it on sale for a very low price, particularly around Christmastime, and at the start of summer vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment