Thoughts of a Confused Girl with a Stomachache

Is it my imagination, or is there a plethora of information on how to help the non-verbal, or those who can't physically move, but not a lot of advice about how to help people whose disability doesn't look that bad? The reason why I've been researching this subject is because half the time I honestly don't know how to help myself. I'm looking for a clear idea what to ask for from the people in my life who would help me, but sometimes I don't have a clue.

It's strange to say that at times I can't even connect my suffering with what I need make it stop. Do I just need attention? Did I forget to eat? Have I been imobile for too long? Am I dehydrated? Will I be okay if I pop some Ibuprofen, or do I need to do something more drastic to make all of this stop? I'm often told that all I need to do to get help is to ask for it, but I find asking a really confusing process when I'm tired. The questions I ask myself get mixed up and tangled together, and I'm not always even able to remember which one I started with, or which one I should be prioritizing. Often, I simply give up, and try to use my phone to distract myself from whatever was bothering me in the first place.

Sometime when I'm more alert, and not trying to write through texting while laying on my side, maybe I'll write myself a manual on how to deduct what I need and when. For now, I'm lamenting the fact that I plain old feel sick and don't really know what to do with it.